Deposition video is powerful and persuasive. Wood & Randall’s experienced in-house team of legal videographers are certified and use state-of-the-art digital equipment with Lavalier microphones.
Wood & Randall’s video department delivers video depositions in a synchronized format with DepoView. If you need clips before trial, just note the transcript segment where a clip is requested and the video department can prepare those for you.
Interested in a more hands-on approach, with DepoView you can do any of the following:
- View video transcript testimony and create clips for trial
- Do a keyword search through the transcript
- Jump quickly to specific video or transcript segments
- Export synchronized video or clips to PowerPoint, TrialDirector, LiveNote, Sanction, and Summation
- Export clips for motions and briefs
- Take a snapshot of a specific frame in the video
- Email video clips
Travel can be stressful and time consuming for a busy professional.
Wood & Randall offers broadcast quality face-to-face communication with in-house videoconferencing. If you need to meet with anyone in the world, our cost-effective videoconferencing solutions are a great option. Offers include in-house or mobile videoconferencing for remote locations. Enjoy major cost savings and avoid travel stress!
Connect anywhere around the world using Wood & Randall’s network of affordable videoconference rooms from coast to coast and around the world and enjoy these amenities:
- IP or ISPN Connections
- High-definition, broadcast-quality technology
- Secure and encrypted connections
- Multiple locations simultaneously bridged throughout the world